Monday, October 17, 2005

Second Nap - Frustration

I didnt get any sleep at my 2:25 to 2:55. It went by a little faster though and i might have caught small amounts of sleep. I am not worried however because i've been on such a late schedule and have gotten enough sleep the last few days that im sure my body is just still juiced up on that. Before the nap i watched TV but then tried to wind down with some reading to hopefully induce some bit of tiredness. My idea with the CD player failed when i found out right before my nap that i didnt have enough battery power. Hopefully just the act of stopping everything, closing my eyes, and laying down will have some kind of effect and help move me towards getting set into a rhythm even if i havent slept the first two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home