Wednesday, October 19, 2005

the insanity kicks in

So i was practicing piano today after my 2:00 (Im not very good yet, only my second semester learning) and it wasn't like a hallucination or anything supernatural but i like felt and was seeing battles while i was playing my pieces like the melody was vulnerable and being attacked by the lower, darker sounding harmony. I felt like compassion and hurt for the top part of the music. Not in like a really serious way, like i understood that they were just notes but it was like how in dreams sometimes things don't make any sense. I think that's what it was it was like i was dreaming at the same time i was awake kind of, maybe, sort of, possibly.

Anyways now that i have lost all credibility in this blog (as if my grammatical errors haven't already done this) and i can now easily be dismissed as insane, im going to stop and go talk to my new friend, a 6 foot bunny rabbitt named Frank.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

28 days... six hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

10:43 PM  
Blogger KY said...

grammar's overrated. hehe

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home